Monday, June 14, 2010

Was I King Leonidas Once?

Friends,



Just a "whym" and "fancie" that I write this.

As I went through a 'participative' session of Patterns Of Excellence(POE) as opposed to a 'coaching' version, I found out that my true powers were still very latent and that I simply need to go let it "flow" that there is enough energy left in me since the "dawn of time" that I can influence change in just about anything or anyone with awareness.

What a whole bunch of 'gunk' above eh? Ha ha hah....

During my own Time-Line Re-imprinting, I saw that I was King Leonidas.


I found out that if I were to go to this "place" I saw that I was on a gold colored road to a building that looked like the Greek's Acropolis, and that the surrounding was a golden stretch of wheat, ready to be harvested.

Acropolis

It was like a scene from the Gladiator movie where The Gladiator was walking home to his wife and son.

Mine was similar, but my building was a huge one with greek pillars supporting it's heavy roof; just like the Greek Acropolis.

When I walked up to it's heavy oak doors, it automatically opened and I saw inside my 300 Spartans all in gear but with their helmets cradled by their sides and all eyes looking at me intently.

I was so touched by this vision that my current body could not take this and it convulsed with tears and soft weepings.

In my time-line, I felt brave and proud of my 300 and my Captain; Artemis, calls out to me:

"Welcome home, oh, our King!"

More tears and convulsions racked my mortal body.

I walk towards them and I saw them smiling and nodding their heads with approval as I came closer, and as they part to let me walk through, I was shown my throne made of gold and comfort. The seat, crimson red of unknown origin.

I walked up to this imminent chair and turned to look at my 300. My brave 300. My lions!

No need for words as our minds simply linked somehow and we all nod with approval.

Smiling our appreciation of where we are.... Finally.

Then I decided to turn towards my Queen's chamber and my 300 went to their own women.

My Queen and my child. My "Omega" and my R.

Enough said. Here is where I stop... for now.



Reflecting upon this experience, I felt that my "Symbol" has changed into a Warrior. 

My W. has 7 things to do his work: 
  1. A shield,
  2. A spear, 
  3. A sword, 
  4. A helmet,
  5. A red cape,  
  6. A red loin-cloth,
  7. A pair of shoes. 
All these are to annihilate dis-empowerment.  

And to annihilate dis-empowerment from a person, he/she must wear the 7 things. 

More on the 7 tools in a later blog as more important things have to be done now. 

Cheers! 

W. A!


No comments: