Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Pipeline VS Bucket System.

I found a very elegant video on YouTube about how we should build ourselves another source of income rather than to depend solely on the main source that is usually converting our time + effort = income. I believe that it is possible to create autonomous systems = our initial time + effort taken to build that system.

Take a look:



Now, the question is what can we do to be like Pablo who took his smarts and creativity to build his pipeline system.

If I were to go through some points, would you agree that our own Pipeline system would:

  1. Not take too much time to build,
  2. Not be too expensive to build,
  3. Not too difficult to do. 
I know of a businessman who gave me a formula that he follows closely for any new projects to improve on his cashflow:

  1. How much to spend?
  2. What is the work?
  3. What is the returns? (Risks?)
One method that I've seen so far is using the internet to earn an income. There is this term that is used called Internet Marketing.

One system that is I am showing a lot of interest is this:


If you can't press the button to go to my Pipeline System website, click this:

http://powerof4system.com/alief

Just go straight to the self-playing video, spend a few minutes of your precious time and understand how it is possible for you to build your own version of Pablo's Pipeline System.

More to come....

A!

No comments: