Thursday, December 23, 2010

What's happened to me; could it happen to you too?

I feel like my life went from bottom to top and then back to bottom again.

I wonder if I'll ever be at the top of the "fountain" or will I always be stuck swimming at the same spot "trying" to get back at the 'jet-stream' so that I am back in the game and going up-and-up?!

Let's take a look at my IPPT score from Tuesday, 21st December 2010:


FAILED!

And there was a time, sometime 5 years ago when I think that I'll never become OBESE again and that I'll be able to get IPPT Gold Awards every year. 

Take a look at how I look now: 



And that I looked like this once: 



I thought that I would go through these 3 stages: 

 
Before
After
Even Better

Never did I imagine myself becoming this:



It's like Back-To-The-Future for me. 

BUT... I am determined to make the year 2011 a really GREAT year for me. 

I drew this in my notebook, when I had a quiet time by myself, over lunch, one day, in December 2010:


This is what I was taught about the Ultimate Success Formula by Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group(AKLTG).


No comments: