Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 36: Am I still a Newbie?

Folks,

I've been doing Internet Marketing(IM) since December 2005 when I signed up for a weekend IM course runned by Mr Stuart Tan at AKLTG which was sort of an "underground event" because only the people associated with AKLTG who knew about it, signed up for it.

Then there was the Jumpstart-to-Internet-Profits which I took part as a coach/assistant to Stuart and then there was the multiple IM courses which I helped out and then there was a big IM event that was supposed to happed but was suddenly cancelled due to no-idea-why?

I speculate that the chief priciple trainer changed his mind not to associate himself with AKLTG thus pulled out at the last moment.

After that, I went on my own most of the time but did attend Stuart's InternetMarketingSingapore.com subscriber's night that usually happens once a month.

I thought that was a brilliant idea!

Then, I got married and decided to settle here in Seremban, Negri Sembilan, Malaysia and I have not stepped foot in AKLTG for a very long time.

I did attend Stuart and Kloudiia's wedding one night and then, no more face-to-face.

God! I really miss AKLTG.

Anyway, I digress.... my intention for this blog is to ask the question whether I am doing my IM business correctly or am I still thinking like a newbie?

Is it possible for a person like myself who has put a lot of time and passion into IM that even after 3 plus years, he is still struggling to earn his dream income because his methods is still like that of a newbie.

Even after countless webinars, books, audios, videos, etc. he is still like that of a newbie I-Marketer?

My answer to that question is: If a newbie is someone who has not achieved his target income even after "x" amount of years has gone by, then yes, I am a newbie.

If a newbie is someone who keeps on learning about the new secrets and/or tactics of making profits from the internet, then that too is a yes.

If a newbie is someone who has a personality that is always inquring and then changing his strategy because the environment has changed, then that too is a yes.

If a newbie is that of an Opportunity Seeker vs Business Owner, then that too I am.

Folks, the last point is not a very good point to be proud of because one should be a Business Owner or like what Rich Schefren would put it: A Founder.

I would like to earn my success from the internet and like top I-Marketer like Ewen Chia, who hacked at his computer for 6 years until he cracked the IM code, I am on the right path.

Of course, some folks may have heard of successful I-Marketers who did it in record time like 6 months, I take my hat off to them but I would like to stay honest at what I do and I prefer to tell the people the truth.

I do agree now that I behave like a negative newbie or Opportunity Seeker because I am doing what I have always been doing and that is jumping from one program to the next and "buying" into the next best thing that it highly recommended by the IM Gurus.

Folks, you must understand the USF(Ultimate Success Formula) and that if you feel that there is a better strategy that you can take action on that would lead you to your ultimate goal, you must know that a ship does not sail in a strait like and that the pilot of the boat have to trim the wheel constantly.

So, that is what I am doing so that I would achieve my ultimate goal in Financial Abundance in IM by taking up this once a year training called 30 Day Challenge(30DC).

It may look like it is for a newbie but I want to be humble and I want to say that I don't know what I don't know so I am taking on the 30DC.

At the same time, my GDI-Twitter programme is definitly running but I will tune it from time to time.

Most definitly because I have learnt something new along the way and the business needs tweaking.

Also, because of this desperation for cash, I am considering John Blaze, 7 Days to Cash system.

So, currently, I am doing:

  1. GDI-Twitter Secret: Click here
  2. 30DC: Click here
  3. John Blaze - 7 Days To Cash: Click here
So, just these three.

I think that I better stop looking at anything else because I may get distracted by the phenomenon called "fear-of-loss" mentality.

The IM Gurus especially the good ones like Mike Filsaime, Russell Brunson, Shawn Casey, etc knows how to make you dance the Guru Mambo.

I think that the above 3 is enough and I have this fully geeling that they are a lot.

Folks, if you ask me which one you should do first, then let me say:
  • If you are an absolute newbie to IM, I strongly suggest 30DC.
  • If you have done IM for a while but am looking for something else for your portfolio, then choose GDI-Twitter.
  • If you are desperate for cash and needs guidance pronto, then choose John Blaze's 7 Days to Cash
Ok, folks. That is all I have for you tonight.

Cheers! and God Bless!

Alief Hamdani
www.aliefhamdani.com
me@aliefhamdani.com
(E-book: Under Construction)

No comments: